Spring Break + Social Distancing = we need some fun around here!So, we are inviting all artists to join our coloring contest! (Submissions dues by 3/22/2020)For ages 3-12, we invite you to
- Shawn and Laurie (Franklin County)
- Cherie Maxson
- Debbie Borek (Bourbon County)
- Courtney Catron-Veach
- Gary and Veronica (Leavenworth County)
- Terry and Linda Sjulin
- Barry & Rhonda Swisher
- Jeff and Jana Hale (Osage County)
- Joyce Jennings
- Saundra Morris
- Brian and Andrielle (Douglas County)
- Deneen Marie Hays Adams
- Mike and Johnetta (Miami County)
- Kerstan and Christy (Douglas County)
- Will & Shay Shotton
- Jim and Jayne (Anderson County)
- Rod Smith (Osage County)
- Don and Lorraine (Allen County)
- Irma Thompson
- Carol and Jerry Pitonak
- Gary and Debbie (Anderson County)
- Jamie 'Cotton' Larcom
- Robert Crabtree
- Kwang (Miami County)
- Lowell and Carol Tawney (Franklin County)
- Gary Tegtmeier (Bourbon County)
- Wayne and Paula (Anderson County)
- Jason and Piper (Jefferson County)
- April Nourse
- Jon and Kelli (Wabaunsee County)
- Lewis and Gillian (Douglas County)
- Dennis and Cindy Newton
- Sherri, Janet and Shirley (Franklin County)
- Jim Taulman
- Craig and Jane (Douglas County)
- Heather J Cutair
CROWN REALTY IS A LOCAL FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY THAT WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1973. WE HAVE GROWN TO BECOME THE OLDEST AND LARGEST INDEPENDENT REAL ESTATE FIRM IN THE AREA.
Quality People - Quality Trained
The company's management team combines over 100 years of real estate experience. This support, coupled with extensive training, qualifies Crown Realty's associates to handle a variety of real estate needs. Residential, farm and commercial investment properties are all in Crown's inventory.
Local or Worldwide
Crown is a member of the metro area multiple listing service. This allows its associates access to the entire inventory of properties in the Greater Kansas City area and provides its sellers with coverage from that same system. The companies affiliation with an international relocation firm permits its agents to provide worldwide real estate assistance.
We Know the Market
Each of our regional offices is staffed with a number of agents familiar with the residential market in their area. Be it a palatial estate or that first bungalow, Crown Realty has the experience to handle the transaction.
Whether it is a three acre mini-ranch or a 3,000 acre combination grain and cattle farm, Crown can handle the transaction. Crown Realty has assisted in the transfer of over one-half million acres of land. If your interest is in development, farming, ranching or anything in between, one of Crown's regional offices can satisfy your needs.
Each Crown office has experienced staff members in income producing properties. Developmental and industrial sites, as well as investment and commercial buildings are commonly handled by Crown Associates.
Versatility Works for You
It is great diversity that sets Crown apart from all other firms in the area it services. Whether you desire the hustle and the bustle of the city, the quiet of the small town or the serenity of rural living, an experienced Crown Associate can find that special place for you.