Crown Realty is a proud sponsor of the Miami County Farm Tour. For more information about this event, please visit http://www.miamicountyks.org/484/Spring-Farm-Tour.
Stops will be open Saturday, May 9th 9am-4pm; and Sunday, May 10th 10am-4pm.
Please look for our booth at the Louisburg Cider Mill!
We have some open houses on Saturday, and many listings that can be viewed by appointment at any time.
Download our flyer here..
Paola City Wide Garage Sale
- Wednesday, April 29th – Sunday, May 3rd
Cruise the Burg Car Show
- Sunday, May 3rd from 11AM – 3PM
- Broadway St in Downtown Louisburg, KS
The Louisburg All-Stars vs. the Harlem Wizards Game
- Sunday, May 3rd from 3PM-5PM
- Louisburg High School
- General Admission: $12 advance, $15 door (children 3 yrs. & younger are FREE), sold online here
Come visit the Crown Realty booth at Daffodil Days at Friendship Park in Spring Hill, KS (by the civic center) 11am-3pm. We’ll have games, giveaways, and 2 Home Depot gift card drawings!
Attractions and Events include:
11 am: Inflatables, Planet Play, booths, and food stands are open.
11:15 am: Family fun Twinkie eating contest
12 pm: Balloon twisting and face painting begins, MAPA performance in the gymnasium
12:30 pm: Family fun Three-legged race
1:00 pm: Giving Grove tree planting, Arbor Day Celebration with the Green Board
2 pm: Family fun Potato Sack Race
For more information about Daffodil Days, click here.
Louisburg City Wide Garage Sale
- Thursday, April 23rd – Saturday, April 25th
- Check out the Louisburg Herald for a garage sale map!
Paola Master Gardener Plant Sale
- Thursday, April 23rd noon to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 24th 8:00a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 25th 8:00 a.m. – noon
- 300 Baptiste Drive – West of Farmers Coop Paola, KS 66071
- Natives, butterfly, baskets, annuals, herbs and vegetables.
Proceeds go toward city beautification including the Miami County Courthouse Garden.
Paola Community Center Presents: Sarah, Plain and Tall
Friday, April 24th- 7-9PM
Saturday, April 25th- 2-4PM & 7-9PM
- Paola Community Center, 905 East Wea Street, Paola, KS 66071
- Admission: $9/person
- Please join Cornerstone Performing Arts in their production of “Sarah, Plain and Tall.” This time-honored, family- friendly play tells the story of Jacob Witting, a recently widowed Kansas farmer and father in the early 1900s. Unable to care for both his children and his farm, he places an ad in a newspaper looking for a wife. A Miss Sarah Wheaton of Maine replies. Of herself, she says, “I will come by train. I will wear a yellow bonnet. I am plain and tall.” This play tells the story of this new family as they form their first bonds and grow in love together.
Tour De Vino
- Saturday, April 25th
- Lake Miola, Paola, KS
- Welcome to the third annual Tour de Vino. Enjoy the acclaimed wineries of the Somerset Wine Trail by bike, each bringing a signature style to their hand-produced, artisan wines from grape varieties specially selected for each vineyard and for our region. And best of all, all proceeds will once again benefit Paola Pathways.
- Click Here for more info
Garden Tractor Show & Pull
- Saturday, April 25th from 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Paola Industrial Park (169 Hwy. to Baptiste, West to Hospital Drive, North to Paola Paola Industrial Park)
- Time Information:
8:00 a.m. Event Begins
10:00 a.m. – Tractor Games
11:00 a.m. Womens Shoe & Skillet Throw
12:30 p.m. Parade of Power
1:30 p.m. Ford Model T Rides
1:30 p.m. Money in the Hay Scramble for Kids (12 and under)
2:00 p.m. Kids Peddle Tractor
3:00 – 9:00 p.m. Garden Tractor Pull (2 pm weigh in)
- Contact Information:
$3.00 (age 12 & older)
- Bring your own lawn chairs!
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 1:30 PM
- Sunday, April 26th, 2015 from 1pm-3pm
- Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 from 11:30am-1pm
Bring your horses! 4- Bedroom, 2 bath, 1.5 Story on 7+acres m/l. Close-in AND on blacktop. Updated hickory cabinets in Kitchen w/laminates & ceramic tile throughout. Main floor Master suite boasts whirlpool tub & large walk-in closet. Game room loft area plus 2 bedrooms upstairs w/balcony overlooking pasture. Large 2+ car detached garage, & loafing shed. Bonus: a 30’X60′ outbuilding w/8″ concrete floor. Fenced and crossed fenced. Selling “AS IS.” Reserves must be met. Pre-auction offers welcome!
- Agent Karen Chouinard, email@example.com, 816-914-8544
- Auctioneer/Agent Ron Flaigle, firstname.lastname@example.org
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 1907465 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Property being sold “AS IS.” All inspections must be done prior to auction. Buyers’ Agents must pre-register buyers 48 hours prior to auction. Buyers must be pre-approved or provide a letter of credit or proof of funds at time of sale. $2000 non-refundable money order or cashier’s check earnest money deposit will be required to complete contract on day of sale. Closing to take place within 30 days of Auction. Pre-auction offers welcome! Two parcels may be sold separately or together. Reserves must be met.
Paola Easter Egg Hunt:
- Saturday, April 4th
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM
- Trinity Lutheran Church – 34944 Block Road Paola, KS 66071
- Hop on over for some fun at Trinity Lutheran Church. Bouncy House, Crafts, and Cookie Decorating for all. Easter Egg Hunt open to kids up through 5th grade.
Louisburg Easter Egg Hunt:
- Saturday, April 4th
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM
- Louisburg Cider Mill – 14730 Kansas 68, Louisburg, KS 66053
- Bring the kiddos our for a great time and a chance to win $100! Selfies with the Easter Bunny too!!
Spring Hill Easter Egg Hunt:
- Saturday, April 4th
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM
- Grace Community Church – 19300 S 169 Highway, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Olathe Easter Egg Hunt:
- Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM
- Bass Pro Shop – 12051 Bass Pro Dr, Olathe, KS 66061