We are excited for you to meet one of our newest agents, Stephanie Stone!
Stephanie exemplifies integrity, energy, commitment, and creativity in everything she does. Stephanie grew up in rural southeast Kansas, and has that down to earth personality with a passion for helping people.
Stephanie is a graduate of Pittsburg State University, who spent several years as a teacher. Stephanie has always had an interest in real estate and decided to make a career change, she will be working out of our Olathe office.
Stephanie enjoys participating and watching all sports, and if she isn’t doing something outdoors, you can always find her at a country concert soaking in the music.
Stephanie is devoted to taking the time to listen and learn about her client’s needs, wants, and desires. She studies the market to help clients when buying and selling, and she uses very innovative marketing plans and buying/selling techniques. She believes she is here to help guide you smoothly through the transaction process, and to take the burden off of her clients.
Whether you are looking to buy and/or sell a home or farmland, Stephanie will take the time necessary to “HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS”. Let’s find your dream home!
Contact Stephanie today:
Brandi Hendrich is joining our Crown Realty family at the Olathe office! She grew up in a Small town in North Central Kansas, and enjoys getting to meet and know new people. She and her husband moved to Kansas City after they married 7 years ago, and have totally fallen in love with the area. They have two little boys that are 5 and 3. Brandi look forward to helping people with all their real estate needs. Feel free to contact her today!
Angela White was born and raised in the Kansas City area and is excited to pursue a real estate career in a community she loves. After graduating high school in 2005, she spent 11 years serving others in the medical field. Over the years, and with her family ties in real estate, she decided on a career move. So, this September, Angela launched into real estate sales. We are thrilled she is joining us here at Crown Realty in our Olathe office!
Angela is a dedicated wife and mother who enjoys spending time with family and friends. She gives back to the community by volunteering her time with local children organizations.
Angela believes her role as your real estate agent is to guide you through the buying and selling process and to take the time to make sure you understand and are comfortable with every step of the transaction. Let her help you today
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 1965251 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Congratulations to our top listing and top selling agents for the month of October!
Congratulations to our top listing and top selling agents for the month of September!
Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations to our top listing and top selling agents for the month of July!
Congratulations to our top listing and top selling agents for the month of June!
Edgerton Independence Day Celebration
- July 3rd – 6:30PM – 10:00PM
- Martin Creek Park
- Enjoy a free picnic, music, face painting, games and a fireworks display. Fireworks will start around 9:45pm.
Fourth of July Fireworks at the Great Mall of the Great Plains
- July 4th – 9:30PM – 10:30PM
- Great Olathe Center, LLC
20700 West 151st Street
Olathe, KS 66061
- The City of Olathe will host its annual fireworks show. The show begins at dusk, which is usually around 9:30 p.m. Spectators are encouraged to arrive early to find parking and set-up a viewing spot.
Star Spangled Spectacular Event
- July 4th – 4:00PM-11:00PM
- Corporate Woods
- Each year thousands of people attend the Star Spangled Spectacular at Corporate Woods in Overland Park, considered one of metropolitan area’s best Fourth of July program. it’s sponsored by Overland Park Rotary, Corporate Woods, and the City of Overland Park. Proceeds from on-site sales benefit local charities while offering a salute to our nation’s veterans.The 25-minute fireworks display, accompanied with music on commercial radio, offers:
- free parking;
- activities for the children;
- plenty of grass space for blankets and lawn chairs.