2015 Fall Farm Tour
Saturday, October 17th
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 18th
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(wineries open at noon on Sunday)
Plan your own day trip full of rural heritage, or make it a weekend getaway. Visit each destination’s website or facebook page for their visiting hours. (Keep in mind that some places offer seasonal hours.)
Whether you are looking for a quiet weekend, or an educational day on the farm, we’ve got something for everyone.
Stroll through one of four vineyards or take a Wine Tour on the Miami County Trolley.
Pick up seasonal produce, pecans, goat cheese, beef, pork, lamb, turkey, chicken, eggs for the trip home or plan to pick your own apples, peaches and berries at the orchards.
Pack an overnight bag and plan to stay at one of the four local bed & breakfasts.
- Farmers work year around, but some locations have seasonal visiting hours. Visit their website or contact them for operating hours before you head out.
- Please supervise children and promote respect for property, plants and animals while visiting the stops.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Remember to bring your camera.
- Several locations have products for sale, so don’t forget the cooler.
- Parking is available at each site, but please be aware that terrain may create some physical challenges.
Click here to view map.
Get a list of agricultural destinations.
Click the links below to find out more about each destination.
Canaan Oaks Bed & Breakfast
Casa Somerset Bed & Breakfast
Cozy Acres/Wool Works, Etc.
Hoot Owl Hill
Jake Creek Pecans
Louisburg Cider Mill
Miami County Trolley
Middle Creek Winery
Netherfield Natural Farm
New Lancaster General Store
Paola Farmers Market
Silver Lining Herefords
Skyview Farm & Creamery
Smoky Hills Farm
Somerset Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Terabithia Dairy Goats