Ottawa City-Wide Garage Sale
- Saturday, May 9th – 10th
- Be on the lookout for all kinds of treasures in and around Ottawa!
MCCF 11th Annual Ride for Life M/C Ride and Auction
11th Annual Ride for Life M/C ride and auction. Proceeds benefit Miami County Cancer Foundation. Community helping Miami County residents and their families during their fight with cancer.
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 – Start sign up from 9:00AM to 11:00AM
- Darrell’s Last Resort – 807 S. Silver Paola, KS
- $15.00 rider and $5.00 passenger
- Biscuits and gravy available
Running With the Cows Half Marathon and 5K Run/Walk
- Saturday, May 9th
- Half Marathon starts at 7:30 AM
- 5K starts at 8:00 AM
- All races will begin at
Queen of the Holy Rosary School
22705 Metcalf Road Bucyrus, KS 66013
- Click Here for more information
Kids Fish For Fun Day
- Saturday, May 9th from 8:00AM – 12:00PM
- Lake Miola at the Lions Park area on the West side of the lake
- This event is for kids up to 14 years of age. You will learn fish identification and how to select proper baits as well as casting and safety while fishing. All registered participants will receive a fishing related gift for attending
Miami County Farm Tour
Miami County Spring Farm Tour- The dates are set! The 2015 Spring Miami County Farm Tour will be held Saturday May 9th: 9:00am-4:00pm and Sunday May 10th : 10:00am-4:00pm Join us for a free self-guided tour. You can visit as many tour stops as you like while traveling in the comfort of your own vehicle. For more Information and a Map- http://www.miamicountyks.org/484/Spring-Farm-Tour
Crown Realty is a proud sponsor of the Miami County Farm Tour. For more information about this event, please visit http://www.miamicountyks.org/484/Spring-Farm-Tour.
Stops will be open Saturday, May 9th 9am-4pm; and Sunday, May 10th 10am-4pm.
Please look for our booth at the Louisburg Cider Mill!
We have some open houses on Saturday, and many listings that can be viewed by appointment at any time.
Download our flyer here..
Paola City Wide Garage Sale
- Wednesday, April 29th – Sunday, May 3rd
Cruise the Burg Car Show
- Sunday, May 3rd from 11AM – 3PM
- Broadway St in Downtown Louisburg, KS
The Louisburg All-Stars vs. the Harlem Wizards Game
- Sunday, May 3rd from 3PM-5PM
- Louisburg High School
- General Admission: $12 advance, $15 door (children 3 yrs. & younger are FREE), sold online here
Come visit the Crown Realty booth at Daffodil Days at Friendship Park in Spring Hill, KS (by the civic center) 11am-3pm. We’ll have games, giveaways, and 2 Home Depot gift card drawings!
Attractions and Events include:
11 am: Inflatables, Planet Play, booths, and food stands are open.
11:15 am: Family fun Twinkie eating contest
12 pm: Balloon twisting and face painting begins, MAPA performance in the gymnasium
12:30 pm: Family fun Three-legged race
1:00 pm: Giving Grove tree planting, Arbor Day Celebration with the Green Board
2 pm: Family fun Potato Sack Race
For more information about Daffodil Days, click here.
Louisburg City Wide Garage Sale
- Thursday, April 23rd – Saturday, April 25th
- Check out the Louisburg Herald for a garage sale map!
Paola Master Gardener Plant Sale
- Thursday, April 23rd noon to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 24th 8:00a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 25th 8:00 a.m. – noon
- 300 Baptiste Drive – West of Farmers Coop Paola, KS 66071
- Natives, butterfly, baskets, annuals, herbs and vegetables.
Proceeds go toward city beautification including the Miami County Courthouse Garden.
Paola Community Center Presents: Sarah, Plain and Tall
Friday, April 24th- 7-9PM
Saturday, April 25th- 2-4PM & 7-9PM
- Paola Community Center, 905 East Wea Street, Paola, KS 66071
- Admission: $9/person
- Please join Cornerstone Performing Arts in their production of “Sarah, Plain and Tall.” This time-honored, family- friendly play tells the story of Jacob Witting, a recently widowed Kansas farmer and father in the early 1900s. Unable to care for both his children and his farm, he places an ad in a newspaper looking for a wife. A Miss Sarah Wheaton of Maine replies. Of herself, she says, “I will come by train. I will wear a yellow bonnet. I am plain and tall.” This play tells the story of this new family as they form their first bonds and grow in love together.
Tour De Vino
- Saturday, April 25th
- Lake Miola, Paola, KS
- Welcome to the third annual Tour de Vino. Enjoy the acclaimed wineries of the Somerset Wine Trail by bike, each bringing a signature style to their hand-produced, artisan wines from grape varieties specially selected for each vineyard and for our region. And best of all, all proceeds will once again benefit Paola Pathways.
- Click Here for more info
Garden Tractor Show & Pull
- Saturday, April 25th from 8:00AM – 6:00PM
- Paola Industrial Park (169 Hwy. to Baptiste, West to Hospital Drive, North to Paola Paola Industrial Park)
- Time Information:
8:00 a.m. Event Begins
10:00 a.m. – Tractor Games
11:00 a.m. Womens Shoe & Skillet Throw
12:30 p.m. Parade of Power
1:30 p.m. Ford Model T Rides
1:30 p.m. Money in the Hay Scramble for Kids (12 and under)
2:00 p.m. Kids Peddle Tractor
3:00 – 9:00 p.m. Garden Tractor Pull (2 pm weigh in)
- Contact Information:
$3.00 (age 12 & older)
- Bring your own lawn chairs!
Valentine’s Dinner Theater
- Paola Community Center
905 E. Wea
Paola, KS 66071
- Saturday, February 14th
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- “Death of a Doornail” Theatre Show
Dinner Theatre at Paola Community Center
Chicken Dinner provided by Spudley’s Restaurant
- $18 per person
ACT Ottawa Community Theater Presents: Almost Maine
- Showing February 12th-15th
- Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015 @ 7:00pm
Friday, Feb. 13, 2015 @ 7:00pm
Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015 @ 6:00pm dinner, 7:00pm curtain (Special Valentine Dinner Theater Production)
Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015 @ 2:00pm
- Ottawa Municipal Auditorium
301 South Hickory Street
Ottawa, KS 66067
- Tickets: $10/adult, $5/senior, $5/senior
Special Valentine’s Dinner Theater: $25/ticket. Reservations required. Includes dinner and show.
- Purchase Tickets online at www.actottawa.org or call 785-418-4770
Gary Hosack, owner of Crown Realty, and Kathy Minden, owner of Reece and Nichols Miami County, recently announced the merger of their two companies. Gary stated, “Kathy and I have always had a great working relationship and this merger will help to grow Crown Realty and will benefit not only our current customers and clients but also our future ones.” Hosack and Minden have both been active in the Paola community for over 40 years, and have a combined 71+ years of real estate experience!
Minden will be Crown’s new Director of Business Development. She is excited for her new role and explained that her “focus will be on listing and selling properties and building the Crown Realty name.” Gary and Kathy agree that the transition period will be smooth and speedy for all involved.
“The merger of the two companies will put all the top agents in the area under one name. I can only see it as a positive for all involved,” Kathy said.
Kathy was the President of Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® in 2014 and will stay involved on the Local, State, and National levels. Kathy’s involvement will put Crown Realty agents on the forefront of legislation that affects real estate and protecting the rights of home ownership.